Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Friday 23 November 2012

Stunning sunrise

Up early this morning (after a late night at the annual bowls club do) for our weekly visit to the market. I must admit that we do not spend much money there - usually mushrooms, veg plants when in season and maybe some English sausages! No, we go to meet friends in the bar at 8am for coffee and lots of chat. The weekly ritual. The good thing is that having indulged ourselves we are usually home by 10, fit and ready for what the rest of the day has in store.
This morning as we left the house the most amazing sunrise was appearing and we enjoyed the incredible colour all the way in to Riberac.
Here are a couple of pictures I took as we left the house.


Christmas market tomorrow morning at la Pouge then it's head down on the sewing machine for the last stage of quilting on my flying geese quilt. I just wish my walking foot would stop squeaking!

Have a great weekend and thank you for reading this.

Lin

5 comments:

  1. Wow Lin, they're amazing.

    They look like an African sunrise, I expected to see the silhouette of giraffes.

    F x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Lin, stunning colours, I love a good sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful sunrise!!! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.