Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Thursday 28 March 2013

Another win!

A few weeks ago Michelle at Quilting Gallery hosted a blog hop and for several evenings I enjoyed wandering round the internet looking at lots of lovely blogs. Of course I also entered for some of the gorgeous give aways that were on offer and I was surprised and delighted to win one of them!

Sherry, whose blog Adventures in Life is very colourful and well worth a visit - was giving away these two pretty fat quarters and a pack of wonder clips.


These little clips - which are 1" long - are fascinating and I am looking forward to trying them out. The uses seem endless!


Thank you very much Sherry - I have plans for the fabric which you will read about over the summer.

Lin

6 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing what comes of those fat quarters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and the birds are so cute on the that fat quarter, do you have any idea what design it is? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lin, Congrats on your little giveaway win. I'm so envious that your back in France to such lovely weather while we are still heading for a white Easter lol. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratualtions Lin!Those of us living in France obviously did rather well! I won something too - I'm flabbergasted as usually I never win anything! It will be interesting to hear what you think of the clips - so that I know if I should buy some...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabric and I have the clips, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lin, what a great win. Love your new blog background. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.